<body>
Rocksonkisses

filled with love and hatred
one
I wish my name was Annabelle/Jasmine.
I wish i could be back in Secondary One.
And i wish things won't be the way it is.

Hence, my real name is
Athirah Syazana.
I'm in Secondary Four and taking O's.
But, i wish things wont be the way it is, still.


two
Two-two'07 Three-four'08 Aliya Amira Atikah Ayu Faizah Farah Farhan Faris Ferdaus
Ismail Murni Nadiah Nurwul Rohani Shazrul Sheau Jing Stephanie

three
Tagboard here okay !

four
This layout was made by: TM


Saturday, January 05, 2008 ,8:37 PM
Title: tryna have fun.
Top of Page

Super fun laughing day! [:

Alright, today went out to IKEA at queensway with Cikgu, Amirah, Aliya and Zihan!
I didn't believe my parents let me out. Hahahaaa~ But its hell worth it uh.
Met cikgu at Tampines mrt and soon the rest arrive and went there by mrt, of course.
Along the way we chit chat and its a lot of fun especially with zihan around. I laugh like non-stop okay.
Then got this 2 mats looking at us and cikgu give us 'tips'. Lol, merepek lahh :D

Reached Queensway and took 195 to Ikea.
Ikea is not really that packed and we went straight in and look for things to decorate the class.
And we bought alot of stuff. Its super fun shopping uh.
Take this, take that. Touch this, touch that. Play this, play that.
[: Then got this person like following us wherever we go, like seriously.
We suspected that he likes cikgu and its fated!
We were shopping and suddenly we kept clashing with him and zihan said if we clash with him again, its fated.
And suddenly when we are taking pictures, zihan shouted, cikgu! Look behind you!
Guess who, its that guy again. HAHAHHAHA. Cikgu like blushed like that.
Its really fated sia. That guy also kinda blush. Lolololololol :D
Then we went to eat at burger king and then headed home~

I love 3/4's class spirit and the class would be super duper nice with the deco later! Can't wait~ [:
Now, the pictures.















Labels: